Friday 9 January 2009

DON'T YOU LOVE IT WHEN YOU GET A GOOD CASHIER?

I was in a bit of a mood this morning when I went to the post office with Husband. He was being a bit slow, and I got a bit impatient, and when we got to the till, the guy was really patient and nice. And then he insisted we get an ISA from them, and when turned down, he insisted on giving us cashback, and when turned down he insisted we top up our mobiles. After we turned him down for a third time, he said 'oh well, have a lovely weekend' with a huge smile. It made my day.

I am also grateful for:

  • Naps
  • Not having obligations of any kind
  • Houmous
  • Sunshine
  • Hugs
  • Having money to pay the bills
  • Being in credit on my utility bill
  • My Husband. Again. Always.
  • Skype and Msn
  • Inspiring friends
  • Attendants who make you smile

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Good service is always nice!

Not sure what an ISA, but how very modern to be able to top up your mobile at the post office!

Surely said...

Funny that you posted this as I had a funny cashier at the grocery store yesterday!

Um, and I just remembered that this blog was here because I have the other one bookmarked. Duh.

So, here I am!!!